Friday, March 29, 2013

On the Needles - Free Pattern

 This is one of those "hurry" days, but I wanted to share this cute pattern.  I've only got a couple of rows done so I'll take a picture later when there's more to show. 

 Cropped one-piece jacket


Free Q1026 Uluru Capelette Pattern




















This is worked on circular needles to hold lots of stitches.  It's worked from the bottom up.  The sleeve stitches are held on an idle needle while you knit the fronts and back.  I think it should be pretty easy and similar to the baby sweater I recently finished. I like things that finish quickly since I get distracted when I see a new pattern or new yarn.  This is a free pattern on the Knitting Fever website - link above. 

Check out what others are knitting on Judy's blog

1 comment: