Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Waste Not - Weigh Not




I'm enjoying the benefit of our continuous supply of healthy, good-for-you fresh eggs with a motivating desire to spend more time in the kitchen baking.

Last week I made Cream Puffs.  Ummm. Cream Puffs with pudding in the middle and topped with whipped cream, so very tasty.  As soon as the first batch was gone, I made another batch.

Then I made an Angel Food cake and enjoyed it immensely. The egg supply continues so I made PopOvers.  Love those popovers. Plain, with butter or with butter and jelly they really taste good.  I’m presently perusing the Lemon Pound Cake recipe from the trusty ole, Betty Crocker Cookbook.

I’ve been having such a grand time in the kitchen, it would be a bother to step on the bathroom scale and read the digital message.  I mean, we have such a lovely quantity of fresh eggs, it would be wrong to waste them.  



Waste not – weigh not.

1 comment: